Saturday 8 October 2011

Students Facebook Status Comments

We think too small
Like the frog at the bottom of the well
He thinks the sky is only as big as
the top of the well. If he surfaced
he would have an entirely different view.


That awkward moment When
you're having a conversation
telling a really awesome story
and then u realize no one's
listening to u so u kinda
stop mid-sentence!

My Lesbian neighbors asked me
what I wanted for my Birthday
They gave me a Rolex
I think they misunderstood
when I said I wanna watch.

I was gonna clean my room
until I got high.
I was gonna get up and find the broom
but then I got high
My room is still messed up and I know why!

When something bad happens
you have three choices
You can either let it define you
let it destroy you or you can let
it strengthen you.

No comments:

Post a Comment