Saturday 1 October 2011

Hindi Friendship Shayari

6 rules to be HAPPY
Free your heart from hatred
Free your mind from worries
Live simply
Expect less
Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND!


I don't regret the things
I have done and the things I didn't do
For somewhere along the way
I must have done something right coz
I ended up with a friend like you.

In this WORLD
where everything seems UNCERTAIN
only one thing is DEFINITE
You'll always be my FRIEND
beyond WORDS
beyond TIME &
beyond DISTANCE!

Friends change, I know they do
but this friend will always belong to you
Friends hurt I know they do
But this friend gets hurt more without YOU!

Earth may stop rotating
Birds may stop flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop breathing
But i will never stop
Missing you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment