Wednesday 5 October 2011

Nice Poems of Good Luck

Rain of summer
Snow of winter
Grace of autumn
Glory of spring
May beauty of every season
Give ur heart a beautiful reason 2 smile
May god succeed u in every exams of ur life
Good luck.


With my
1 Heart
2 eyes
5 litre blood
206 bones
1.2million Red Cells
60 trillion D.N.A.’s
I wish u All the very best of LUCK!

For each petal on the shamrock
this brings a wish your way
Good health, good luck, and happiness
for today and every day!

Knock, Knock
I knocked at heaven's door this morning
God asked me My child, what can I do for you?
And I said, "Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message
God smiled and answered Request granted.

Past is your experience
Present is your experiment
Future is your expectation
Use your experience in your
Experiments to get your expectations
Best of Luck!

1 comment: