Saturday 1 October 2011

Friendship is a Miracle

Dèfìnitìøn øf My Frìéndz
My Médìcìnè Whn i Wàs ìn Paìn
My smìLè Whn ì am Såd
My Hånky Whn ì Cry
Ånd
1 M0rè Brèåth Whn I Dìé
Løng Lìvè My Frìéndzz.


Good friends are like trees
They demand attention & care in the beginning
But once they blossom
They provide you shade in all situations of life.

A sweet friend is like a pillow
When you are tired you sleep on it
When you are sad you drop tears on it
When you are angry you punch it
and
When you are happy you hug it!

True friends are like mornings
u cant have them the whole day
but u can be sure
they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow
next year and forever.

To hear what is unspoken
to see what is invisible
to feel without even touching
is the miracle called friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment