Friday 7 October 2011

Funny SMS Collectionf of Insult

I try to tell you how I feel
I try to tell you but I am me
Words don't come easily
When you get close I share them
I watch you when you smile
I watch you when you cry
And I still don't understand
I cant find the way to tell you
I wish I was your lover
I wish that you were mine
Baby, I got this feeling
That I just cant hide
Don't try to run away
Theres many things I try to tell.


Relationship does not need
Powerful Eyes Cute Voice Lovely Face
It just needs a Beautiful Responsible Heart
With Affection Forever 'n Ever.

It doesn’t take a reason to love someone
but it does to like someone. You don’t love someone because you want to
You love someone because you are destined too
It’s because you fall in Love with them, that you then try to find a reason
but you always Ended with the answer, No reason.

Teacher: Write an essay on
If I Wer a Millionaire
Everyone started writing but not one boy
Teacher: Why dont you begin
Boy: M Waiting for my secretary
Dats Attitude!

Nice Inspiring Quote:
Every New IDEA is a Joke
Until One Man Achieves IT
And Every New Thought IS Silly
Until You Try And Belive IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment