Saturday 1 October 2011

Lovely SMS Collection of Bhai Dooj Festival

Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye
tum mujhe kuch to commission do
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother
Just kidding as always.
Happy Bhai Dooj!


Dhanteres mai aap dhanwan ho
Rupchaudas Mai Aap rupwan ho
Diwali mai aapka jivan jagmag ho
Bhaidooj par rishto mai mithas aaye
Wish you and your family Happy Bhai Dooj!

Bhratus tabaa grajaataaham
Bhunksa bhaktamidam shuvam
Preetaye yama raajasya
Yamunaah Visheshatah
Best Wishes My Brother
Happy Bhai Dooj!

Dear Brother,
on this Bhaidooj
I wish to say that you are the best brother
and you mean to me
the whole world
Happy Bhaidooj.

You were always my best friend
looking out for me
making sure the path I travelled on was smooth
Even if I searched the world over
there cannot be a better brother than you
Happy Bhai Dooj!

1 comment: