Friday 7 October 2011

A Heart Touching Break up Shayari

I heard someone whisper ur name
But when i turned around to c who it was
I noticed that i was alone
Then, i realized it that
we are no longer together.


Each drop of a Tear is Costly
than anything in World
But
No One knows its value
until they have it in their own eyes
For Someone.

What u see as truth what u see as lies
Remember that true friendship never dies
Although we may change nd drift apart
I always value u deep within my heart!

I am saying this 2 help all
of you guys out there
Looking for the prefect break up quote
Stop
Forget about the one who hurt you
And move on to better things
He/she doesn't deserve even
your thought about him/her
Move on
Trust me its easier.

Forgettin you
Is hard to do
Forgettin me
Is up to you
Forget me not
Forget me never
Forget this message
But not the sender.

No comments:

Post a Comment